This list is from the Social Velocity website (www.socialvelocity.net).
- Help create or evaluate a business plan for an earned income venture.
- Advocate for government money.
- Provide intelligence on prospects.
- Set up a meeting with a prospective customer.
- Email, call or visit a donor just to say thanks.
- Explain to a prospect why you serve.
- Host a small gathering at your home.
- Recruit an in-kind service.
- Negotiate a lower price from a vendor.
To see the complete blog post on the Social Velocity, please click on this link: